Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Some Interesting Views

I had ran across a tag that involved interviewing my boys. At four and almost three I knew it would be trying and most interesting to see what their minds pick up on. Here goes! Joseph's is the first response and Thomas' is the second response.


1. What is something mom always says to you?
J “um, um, um…I can’t tell.”
T “ummmm, I can’t tell.”

2. What makes mom happy?
J “to say sorry to you”
T “I can’t tell, I need my new book, I need it.”

3. What makes mom sad?
J “I don’t know, hmm, swing toys like that, that makes you sad.”
T “uh, mad.”

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
J “um..to tickle.”
T “um, I can’t tell.”

5. What was your mom like as a child?
J “um, um, I can’t member”
T “uhhhm, um a girl.”

6. How old is your mom?
J “uhhhm, did you got a birthday…I can’t member, it’s hard to member”
T “ummm, I can’t tell.”

7. How tall is your mom?
J “um, BIG!”
T “ummm, um, a measuring tape.”

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
J “um, um, uh, I can’t say.”
T ”um, your computer.”

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
J “uh, ummm” (by this point he gave up.)
T “ummm, I can’t tell, I have a paci in my mouth.”

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
J “um, um”
T “um, I can’t tell.”

11. What is your mom really good at?
J “um, playing.”
T “ummm, COOK!”

12. What is your mom not very good at?
J “um, not doing cooking”
T “umm, I can’t tell.”

13. What does your mom do for a job?
J “ummm, at um, your working at, um, you work at home.”
T “ummm”

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
J “um, um fries.”
T “ummm, eggs.”

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
J “um, ummmm, um, proud of Mommy to do anything.”
T “umm, I can’t tell.”

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
J “uhhh, um, um, how ‘bout, how ‘bout…hmmm, an ambulance from cartoons?”
T “umm, hmm.”

17. What do you and your mom do together?
J “um, share.”
T “umm, I can’t say it.”

18. How are you and your mom the same?
J “umm, umm, how ‘bout…our nose the same.”
T “um, sing.”

19. How are you and your mom different?
J “I was different like me, cause…I watch tv all day.”
T “I can’t tell.”

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
J “um, because I was loving you to be a superhero.”
T (spinning in circles he says)”um, I can’t tell.”

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
J “uhhh, how bout you like Daddy playin and when you go get Daddy.”
T “um I can’t tell”

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
J “ummm, a store.”
T “um, to the park!”

No comments: