Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving and Welcome Christmas!

I have to admit it. I LOVE the holidays. It's the one time of year we get to see everyone and enjoy spending time with family and friends so much! Right now I am preparing to host my very first Thanksgiving meal and I am doing it all on my own. So far I have three pies done and trying to figure out what to do with the bird. So many ideas...so little time. I got a lot of cleaning done today too in hopes that we can enjoy a wonderful 4-day weekend as a family. Ryan has hardly even had a day off (he worked 19 of 21 days recently!) He has had to unfortunately work more Sunday's since he was called back in August, than he has ever worked since he started with the Co. We are thankful that we are not in last years shoes! I am going to get off and check on my apple pie and wash the boys up. Happy Thanksgiving!

.....And Merry Christmas too :)

No comments: