Monday, August 10, 2009

GA Aquarium Date

While we were recently down in GA, Ryan arranged for his sister to watch the boys while he took me out to the GA Aquarium and lunch afterwards. We really had a great time (even though we both talked about how much we missed the boys being there). I was really impressed with the aquarium and how hands on they were. I was a little dissappointed that you had to pay for th Titanic exhibit and a few others, but there was still plenty to see. We then we took a walk through the Olympic Park and over to the CNN building (no we are not CNN fans!), but thought it would still be neat to see if we could watch the news live (which we couldn't). I then managed to literally "blow out my flip-flop" on the brick walkway of the park. For lunch I chose an old fav. of ours called "Wok & Chopstix". As you guessed it is a chinese resturant. It is always so quant and quiet along with clean and fresh food. We enjoyed EVERY bite! Here are our pics:


I found NEMO!

Coral Reef Aquarium...I like how you can see Ryan's reflection :)

Da...Dum, Da..Dum, Da Dum, Da Dum.....SHARK!

Grouper

Jellyfish

One of the HUGE Whale Sharks

Beluga Whale

My favorite: Sea Otters! They are like toddlers. They played with toys and instead of using the "tools" they were supplied, to crack open their food, they use the window :)

I promise, this is a Sea Dragon, not Sea Weed

The Anemone, Sea Urchin & Starfish touch pool



River Otters

Poisonous Frogs

Sting Ray & Shark touch pool

No comments: