Monday, February 23, 2009

The Dream to Clean

Ever since I have had a house and husband of my own I have nearly everyday dreamed and envisioned Ryan coming home to a immaculate house and having everything in its place. Come on, admit it, I'm not the only one to dream up such nonsense. I know that this can't been done day after day, but I hope to at least have my home guest ready. So that on a whim I can call up a dear friend and say hey, come on over for a meal. Well, I have never managed to make that dream reality, at least not completely. I usually only get it partially done and get too worn out to go on. The only times I have managed to get my house in such order are when I have stayed up nearly and sometimes all night to get it done. Well I am hoping that in posting this, I will have motivation to do it. That's right You all get to hold me accountable as to whether or not I fulfilled my word. There seems to be no better time than during the spring cleaning. And who knows maybe my efforts will help pull in some warmer temperatures into our area. I can't take much more of these beautifully sunny days that are miserably cold. That's just not nice. So please, hold me accountable!

4 comments:

Rochele said...

I will hold accountable if you hold me accountable:)

Love ya
Rochele

Megan and Ryan Reed said...

From the looks of things I think you are more successful at keeping your house clean, so I am not sure I am a great person for accountability, but I will do my best :)

Anonymous said...

see? this is *excatly* the reason why I wanted to have a bunch of big kids. I am not sure how my house will ever get clean after they all get married and move out...
: )

Rochele said...

Ok I got my assignment done..did you?