Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Official Tag

Coincidentally, the same day I posted my unofficial tag post I was tagged on Gina's blog. So to be fair I will do this tag too. Here goes:

Four Jobs That I've Had:

Babysitter for next door neighbor and a couple of others
Kroger (worked in almost every dept.)
Walgreens Cosmetic and Photo Dept.
Knoxville Pediatrics as a Nurses Assistant

Four Movies I Can Watch Anytime:

We don't celebrate santa, but growing up my family did and I still enjoy Santa Claus the Movie :)
The Love Comes Softly Movie Series
Willy Wonka (old school)
Anything with Julie Roberts or Tom Hanks

Four Places I've Lived:

Iowa City, IA
Jackson,TN
Knoxville, TN
Loudon, TN

Four TV Shows I Love:

Little House on the Praire
Office (probably not the best, but I've had similar coworkers)
Dancing with the Stars
The Biggest Loser (I so want to be on there)

Four Places I've Vacationed:

Panama City Beach, FL
Destin, FL
Litchfield Beach, SC
DC

Four Novels I Have Enjoyed ReReading:

Novels must be fancy for books...?

The Bible
Shepherding a Childs Heart
No Even a Hint
I Kissed Dating Goodbye

Four Websites I Visit Often:

EBAY, EBAY, EBAY
PayPal (to get my earnings from EBAY)
Craigslist (to spend the money I earn on EBAY)
Target (for their coupons)

Four Places I'd Like To Be Right Now:

Hawaii
Disney World
Australia
I'll settle for my bed
(one of my places should really be heaven, though I know I don't long for it enough)

2 comments:

Rochele said...

What is being tagged??

Megan and Ryan Reed said...

Basically..it's when someone starts by making up random questions with their answers to the questions. They then at the end of the questions tag as many victims as they would like to answer the list of questions. They will also email you or leave a comment on one of your posts to let you know your fate :) I make them sound horrible, but really they're not and it's a good way to get to know people.