I've always seen on my fellow bloggers blogs these things called tags. You answer these random questions that are usually on varying topics. I've never had anyone tag me I guess (I'm not sure how they do it). I've never ventured into doing these "tags". A fellow blogger-friend did a tag about her husband and I thought it would be a great opportunity to venture into the world of tagging. So here goes:
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? CSPAN, news, sports (mainly football) or crimetime type shows.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Usually ranch but sometimes honey mustard or italian. He doesn't like a whole lot, whereas I load it on.
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Pepper Jellyn & Gulash are pretty much the only things I have found that the leftovers don't get eaten. He'll eat anything, though you wouldn't know it by his 160# frame.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? We don't drink too often, but I would say he would get a coors lite.
5. Where did he go to high school? Farragut High School, Knoxville, TN.
6. What size shoe does he wear? oh, please don't go there. He buys shoes either too small or too big, wears them a few times and then I sell them on EBAY. I would guess an 11.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He doesn't collect ANYTHING. He throws everything away. Though, he does have like three rolls worth of pictures of commercial airplanes from his times as a ramp/ticket counter agent that he won't part with, which I scrapbooked for him.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Ham & Swiss Loaded with Veggies
9. What would he eat every day if he could? My Loaded Potato Soup
10. What is his favorite cereal? Raisin Bran Crunch, Raisin Bran Crunch, get the man some Raisin Bran Crunch!
11. What would he never wear? I'm with Marsha, Pink or anything close even many pastels.
12. What is his favorite sports team? I converted him to Tennesee from Georgia, though he is also starting to add on the Iowa Hawkeyes which are also my team.
13. Who did he vote for? Ron Paul! Yep, you better believe it. We wrote in ol' Ron Paul.
14. Who is his best friend? His brother!!! Though he really doesn't spend as much time as he would like with him since they are in GA. We do everything together and Ryan is happiest with that.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Call him a grouch or pour cold water on him in the shower, which after awhile you can pull warm water on him and it gets the same reaction psychologically. He also hates cuddling or putting my cold feet on him.
16. How many states has he lived in? Three: NY,GA,TN,GA,TN
17. What is his heritage? ????? All his family is from NY. His mom would say they are Irish and his Dad would say english, german. We don't really know.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Velvet Frosting
19. Did he play sports in high school? No, though he did play for years for AYSO, but not during High School.
20. What could he spend hours doing? Watching airplanes land or take off and riding in them.
21. What's something cool about him? hmmmmmmm...cool?...hmmmmmm, well what I find to be "cool" about my husband is he sacrifices a lot to provide for his family. He is currently working full-time in a factory. He left his former job as a ground crew/ticket agent for United to make more money for our growing family. And every time we go by the local airport, he slows to a crawl on the busy highway just so he can see the planes take-off and land :). He also would never hold back having more children if I am desiring more. He has deep convictions and is stronger at turning to God and having family prayer times. Honestly, I have had MANY times that I have grudgingly had prayer times with the family, instead of being delighted in them as he is.
So for some victims:
First Fruits Farm NE
The Clan McLeod
Smoky Mountain Christian Living